Content Routes can be used in conjunction with Rule Sets to direct users to content within the TDNet Discover site depending on their location. Rule Sets can be associated with the following TDNet Discover Content Types:
- Document Delivery
- External URL
The steps to implement a Content Route are as follows:
1. Create the Rule Set to identify the users that you would like to associate with the Content Route. See the Rule Sets section for more details on creating Rule Sets.
2. Click on + ADD, enter a name for the Content Route, and Save.
3. Choose the Content type, resource and Rule Set. In this example, we have selected the Page Content Type with a Page resource named ‘External’, and a Rule Set named ‘Unauthenticated’. Click on OK.
4. TDNet Discover will recommend that you create a ‘catch-all’ Content Route, for users that don’t meet the conditions of any Rule Sets. In this case, we have selected the Page Content Type with a Page resource named ‘Portal’, and the default Rule Set ‘Everybody Allowed’.
5. The Content Route setup is completed. In the case of Content Routes for Portal Pages, users need to access via the URL specific to that Content Route in order to be directed to the relevant Portal Page.